The swedish producer Lars Nilsson (born 1854 dead 1942) traveled at a young age with his brother to Stockholm, where they had a wood yard and sold the split wood. He also had a workshop in Stockholm. After a few years he returned with his family to his home district, where he manufactured steam engines, locomotives and ships toys on his farm Lasstorp, Österåker of Södermanland. The toys were painted by his daughter Selma. He did own molds, mold tooling and other tools, among other things, a small lathe and made himself all the details to the toys. Lars Nilsson called himself Kungl. Hofleverantör and rented a shop, Vingåkersboden, on Döbelnsgatan in Stockholm until 1908, later on he moved between different locations in the same area. The shop was only open during the Christmas month of December of each year. Production peaked between 1904 -1915 and ceased completely in 1923. In 1915 he moved away from Stockholm.