Doll & Co
Peter Doll and Isaak Sondheim founded Doll & Co in Nuremberg 1898. In the early years, the production was concentrated on model steam engines and accessories until 1914 when they moved the production to clockwork toys. In 1920 the production of steam engines continued. The company changed owners when it was sold out to Fleischmann in 1938. Fleischmann did though reuse the trademark of Doll for steam engines for the one year of 1949 only.